Dr. Yogesh is rooted with a strong social, cultural and educational background. He has been involved with various Government Agencies and other organisations since the last 2 decades. He is a prominent advisor to various civil society organisations. He has been acknowledged as a personality dedicated to the protection and promotion of child rights in India. His dedication and hard work has led him to getting recognition, honours, rewards and awards at various platforms in country.
He is the Chairman of “Bhartiya Vikas Sansthan” - a pioneer organisation working on cultural, social and Child Relief. He is the Director of Child Relief Centre – affiliated to Bhartiya Vikas Sansthan that has been persistently working on education of the poor and socially disadvantaged children.
Dr Yogesh Dube is National President of Uttar Bhartiya Mahasangh, an organization that is working to safeguard the interests of North Indians since 1994. His appointment as the Director of Wockhardt Foundation has given wings to his undying penchant for social service. Continuing his great work for Divyangs (Differently abled) he has created a mobile app named Divyang Connect to help every Divyang in our country get benefitted with the schemes and other advantages provided by the Govt. of India.
Dr. Yogesh has also been actively involved in taking care of differently abled children. He strongly believes that children who suffer from any form of disability are especially abled, and should be given special attention to ensure all round protection to them.
He has travelled extensively both nationwide as well as internationally along with delegations of experts, social scientists and philanthropists on the issues of child rights.
His main focus is:-
- To protect children’s rights and their future welfare.
- To bring complete literacy and facilitate free and compulsory formal elementary education for all the children.
- He has also been involved in policy advocacy with the government to enhance schools, improve infrastructure and appoint trained teachers.
- He has been involved in rescue operations of children from various hazardous occupations
- His focus has also been working on the mental and physical health of the school-going children.
- He is focused on working for the empowerment of the Divyangs of the country to make them self dependent and self reliant.
- Sahitya Ganga (A dedicated portal for Arts, Culture& Literature
- Medi Yog (A Healthy Way of Life)
- Job Ganga (Initiative for Skilled India & Job Opportunity )
- Car Yaar (We Care for your Happiness )
- Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Mumbai University, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from V.B.S. Purvanchal University
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Diploma in Hardware and Networking, P.I.I.T Institute Mumbai
- Diploma in 3D Animation and graphics. P.I.I.T Institute Mumbai
Award & Recognition
- National Vice President & State Commissioner - Hindustan Scouts and Guides ( Recognised & Promoted by Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government. of India)
- Special Executive Officer, Government of Maharashtra
- Chairman, Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana Samiti, Maharashtra Government
- Member, Telecom Advisory Committee, Ministry of communication – Govt. of India
- Member, Railway Committee, Ministry of Railway – Govt. of India
- Member, Hindi Advisory Committee, Ministry of Non-Conventional Energy Sources (MNES), Government of India.
- Member, Panel, Censor Board, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India
- Member, State Level Consultation Committee on Food Corporation of India
- Former Member , National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (Govt. of India)
- Member, Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India
- Member – Animal Welfare Board of India
- Associated with – Wildlife Crime Control Bureau (Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change)
- Chairperson, Core Committee on Mining and Quarry at National Commission for Protection of Child Rights, Government of India
- Chairperson, Core Committee on Elimination of Child Labour
- Ex-Member, Hindi Advisory Committee, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India
- Ex-Member, Textile Committee, Ministry of Textile, Government of India
- Ex-Member, Handloom Board
- Chairman of Citizens Foundation, Advisory Council working for Public Private Partnerships (PPP) which include the Govt. of India, different state Governments, UN Agencies, Bilateral and Multilateral Agencies, Public Sector Undertakings (PSU’S) for Health, Livelihood Promotion, Natural Resource Management since 1997.
- Director - Dr. Yogesh Dube Institute for Training & Skill Development - Valsad, Gujrat)
- Convener, Temple of Understanding (Mumbai Chapter) who educate youth and adults both cross culturally and inter-religiously for global citizenship and peaceful coexistence; advocate for acceptance and respect for religious pluralism by the world’s governing bodies; and actively promote justice and tolerance.
- Trustee, G. D. College of Arts, Commerce and Science
- Trustee, G. D. College of B.Ed
- Member of the Advisory Board and Student Welfare, Shri Krishna College of Education, Bagpat ( Affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Inderprastha University, New Delhi)
- Member, Advisory Council, Jagadguru Rambhadracharya Handicapped University, Uttar Pradesh – rendering higher & professional education to persons with disabilities.
- Member, Advisory Board, Fairfield Institute of Management and Technology Group of Institutions
- Member, University Development Committee, Shoolini University
- Visiting Faculty, Shiva Institute of Management Studies, Ghaziabad (Affiliated to Choudhari Charan Singh University, Meerut) & IGNOU Programme Study Center-2783 (P); Topic for Extension Lecture : CHILD RIGHTS; Target Group : In-service Teacher Trainees
- Member Internal Quality Assurance Cell (I.Q.A.C) - National Assessment & Accreditation Council (JRU)
- Member, Faculty Registered Guide & Supervisor for PhD Programme, Department Research Committee Shri Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University established under the UGC Act
- Director, Sahitya Ganga
- Chairperson, Maharashtra Sanskritik Vikas Parishad
- Member Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi
- Member, Hindi Sahitya Sabha
- Member Maharashtra Hindi Council
- Member, Akhil Bharatiya Marathi Sahitya Sammelan
- Member, Akhil Bharatiya Marathi Natya Parishad
- Member Vidarbha Sahitya Sabha
- Member Mumbai Marathi Granth Museum
- Advisor A.K.P. NEWS
- Member Editorial board ‘PRAHARI’
- Chairman, Bhartiya Vikas Sansthan – An organization devoted to community development, registered in 1995
- Vice Chairman, Disable Welfare Trust of India
- Director, Child Relief Centre – Principal Body of Bhartiya Vikas Sansthan promoting child rights
- Director of “MedScapeIndia - Aryan Medical & Educational Trust” a non-profit charitable trust dedicatedly working towards community welfare/HIV & AIDS/communicable diseases/disability since 2006. In its social development agenda, it focuses on changing & shaping the destiny of the girl child, works in underdeveloped areas of the country, supports girl child in various orphanages by sponsoring their education & health, enhances awareness in society about the importance of girl child.
- President, Uttar Bharatiya Mahasangh (earlier called Uttar Pradeshiya Mahasangh) – a leading body towards social, education and cultural upliftment registered since 1994
- Executive Chairman, National Youth Awardees Federation
- Vice President - Indian National Rural Labour Federation (New Delhi )
- Convener for Child Welfare Campaigns and Movements in Mumbai, Thane (Maharashtra) and Uttar Pradesh
- Chief Advisor/Member of Dr. Kalam Smriti International, Trivandrum
- Member, Indian Red Cross Society
- Member, National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR), New Delhi
- Director of wockhardt foundation
- Member, Board, Aryan Hospital
- Member, Board, Aryan Medical Centre
- Member, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals India
- Member, Expert Committee on Child Right Violation
- Member - Board of Advisors, National Association for Blind
- Chairman of Citizen Foundation, Advisory council working for Public Private Partnerships (PPP) which includes the Government. of India, different State Governments., U.N. Agencies, Bilateral and Multilateral Agencies, Public Sector Undertakings (PSU’s) for health, livelihood promotion, natural resource management.
- Member, Advisory Board, Wockhardt Foundation.
- Hon. National President Being Patient Foundation (Foundation supports Burns & Trauma victims)
- World Peace Ambassador for the “Wockhardt Foundation” on behalf of “The World Peacekeepers Movement” (TWPM).
- Hon. President VISION Institute For Special Children (Offers Pre-vocational & Vocational Training at Centres in Borivali, Ghatkopar Mira Road, in Mumbai Maharashtra)
- Director, Wockhardt Foundation
- Hon. / Advisory Chairman (Programme & Policy Administration) Visually Impaired & Poor Peoples Charitable Trust.
- Member, Advisory Board, National Association of the Blind
- International Advisor, All Nepal Human Rights Foundation
- Ambassador, Run for Laadli, A Joint Initiative of Delhi Police
- Member, National Advisory Board of Ladli Foundation Trust
- Executive Chairman, News 21 India
- Chief Patron of Wheelchair Cricket Association Maharashtra
- Executive Chairman News 21 India
Dr. Yogesh Dube has been a very strong voice raising issues for the betterment of the people with regard to health, human rights, civic, education, public and the environment with various government agencies and the judiciary.. Through his hard work and dedication many issues have been resolved.
Child labour is a serious problem of Indian Community and Dr. Dube believes that children should play and learn and any kind of labour by them would not let them explore and develop their mind and body. He has spent significant years on child labour issues in the country. He has worked on issues connected with child labour through organizations, arranging various seminars, preventive remedies and campaigns against child labour. He has actively participated in rescue and rehabilitation of hundreds of children across the county. He has been part of many movements aiming elimination of child labour at the State and National level. He has also served as Chairperson of Core Committee on Child Rights in Uttar Pradesh. He has also creating awareness on legal aspects of child labours including the key points of the judgment “M.C. Mehta vs. State Of Tamil Nadu And Others (1996)”. He has extensively worked with children in Carpet, Bidi, Mining, Quarries, Brick Kilns, Glass, BT Cotton, Fire Crackers industries, and other unorganized sectors to rescue and rehabilitate the children from child labour.
Dr. Yogesh Dube has worked on various sections of Child Psychology including the child development, normal and abnormal behavior of the children, strategies and behavior modification techniques for undesirable behaviors. He has a fine understanding of the factors leading to maladaptive behaviors among the children and adolescents. He has participated extensively on seminar and workshops focusing on psycho-social intervention with disturbed children including the children in need of care and protection as a result of absence of any parental figure. He has comprehensive knowledge on various aspects connected to children with special needs. He has very good understating of the needs of the children in various juveniles home and observation homes, as he had made several visits to such homes for protection of children’s rights.
On the subject of child health, Dr. Yogesh Dube has organized various medical camps, seminars with child specialists and medical practitioners. He delivered awareness on mother and child health, nutrition, immunization, early development. He has organized various programs and seminars for the benefits of poor children who residing in poverty stricken rural and urban slum areas in the country. He constantly strives for balanced nutrition values in the children and timely immunization for pregnant mothers for healthy babies. He has successfully advocated for the quality anganwadi centres and nutritional rehabilitation centre (NRCs) for the malnourish children with state and national machineries. He has also taken initiatives for the renovation, modernization & establishment of health care system in various parts of the country including the 100 bedded hospital in Gorakhpur for patients suffering from Japanese encephalitis/AES, many primary health care centers etc. He also organized various public hearings focusing health issues of the children.
Dr. Yogesh Dube has worked on the issues of street child, children’s residing on railway platform, orphans eradication of bad habits like smoking of bidi, cigarettes, chewing pan and gutkha by the children of adolescence age. He has successfully counseled the importance of healthy life styles and children homes for the needy. He has successfully encouraged many of such children to improve their life, living standard by staying in shelters and orphanage. He has also worked on rehabilitation program for such children through inclusive approach.
He carried out various interventions in multi-sectors impacting the children’s survival, development, protection and participation. Concentrated efforts to reach to remote and marginalized children in village communities ensued into great satisfaction. He has intensively worked in various states including Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Haryana, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Meghalaya, Delhi & NCR region, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand.
Dr. Yogesh Dube’s core achievements can be summarized as followings:
“WORLD DAY AGAINST CHILD LABOUR” CAMPAIGNS: In collaboration with ILO and UNICEF, Dr. Yogesh Dube organized ceremonies to observe the “World Day Against Child Labour” for 3 consecutive years at the national level to highlight the practices and challenges in different forms of child labour in the country.
CHILD LABOUR RESCUED IN HAZARDOUS INDUSTRIES: Hazardous work, which is one of the worst forms of child labour and harms children’s physical, mental or moral health, was successfully intervened, campaigned and advocated by Dr. Yogesh Dube in several hazardous child labour industries like Carpet, Bidi, Mining, Quarries, Brick Kilns, Glass, BT Cotton, Fire Crackers etc. His rigorous attempts have effectively geared the District and State administrations to initiate State Action Plans in numerous States throughout the country. He has successfully addressed two largely invisible forms of child labour i.e. domestic child labour and migrant child labour in various States through direct intervention, campaigns, child welfare committees and mass media.
ADVOCACY FOR POLICY LEVEL CHANGES: Dr. Yogesh Dube made substantial efforts in advocating the policy level changes in laws relating to Child Labour, Juvenile Justice, Integrated Child Protection Scheme and Domestic Child Labour Welfare Plans. He has also advocated for Child Baal Samities, mid-day meals, child education and rehabilitation of children in need of care and protection at the State and National level. He took up various issues on child right with various political parties.
MAPPING OF CHILD LABOUR: Dr. Yogesh Dube had persuaded the State governments and District administrations in focused States to carry out proper mapping of the child labour in their respective geographical boundaries in a time bound manner. The prime purpose of such mappings was to bring attention on the extent of child labour and the action and efforts needed to eliminate it. Apart from the child labour issues he has also focused that the migrant working children are also victims of child trafficking and to protect the rights of such children he has actively voiced on issues of regulatory framework for the migrant workers and anti-trafficking action plans by the administrations.
STATE AND DISTRICT LEVEL TASK FORCE ON ELIMINATION OF CHILD LABOUR: Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Meghalaya, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh are among the States, where State and District level Task Forces have been formed with the prime objective of elimination of child labour, on the directions and resource assistance by Dr. Yogesh Dube.
RAIDS & RESCUES: With his successful attempts, many trends were unfolded when it comes to bonded child labourers including the supply of children as bonded labourers to Delhi, Haryana, Punjab and Gujarat from poverty stricken states like Bihar, Rajasthan, Jharkhand and Chhattisgarh. The intrastate phenomena were also unearthed like supply of children to brick kilns in Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh. Dr Yogesh Dube had played key roles in rescuing large number of children through direct intervention and children were successfully repatriated and rehabilitation.
CORE COMMITTEE ON CHILD RIGHTS: The Core Committee on Child Rights was formed to curb the child labour in six child labour endemic districts (Aligarh, Firozabad, Moradabad, Sant Ravi Das Nagar (Bhadohi), Sonebhadra and Varanasi) of Uttar Pradesh. Dr. Yogesh Dube has successfully served the committee in the capacity of Chairperson for a substantial time period and achieved various milestones on Child rights issues.
COMMITTEE ON ELIMINATION OF CHILD LABOUR IN MINING & QUARRIES: Dr. Yogesh Dube has also served as Chairperson, Committee on Elimination of Child Labour in Mining & Quarries. The Committee had regular meetings for the protections of children’s rights and rehabilitation of child labourer. He has worked extensively with the child labour issues in Jaintia Hills, Meghalaya.
ADDRESSED THE ISSUES OF CHILD TRAFFICKING: It was the intensive efforts of Dr. Yogesh Dube that interstate child trafficking, intrastate child trafficking and international child trafficking was highlighted at various levels especially at Indo-Nepal Border. A comprehensive frame of recommendations was developed and shared with concerned Ministries and State bodies to combat the trafficking of children for labour and other exploitative forms to ensure the protection of children’s rights. He has also advocated through meetings and deliberations for effective framework for the Anti-Human Trafficking Unit (AHTUs) in the country.
SAFEGUARDED VULNERABILITY OF CHILDREN IN NATURAL DISASTER: Being a known fact that children become further vulnerable to exploitation during disasters, Dr. Yogesh Dube took timely initiatives to ensure safeguarding the vulnerability of children during the recent catastrophe in Uttarakhand. It was Dr. Yogesh concentrated efforts that initiated processes for series of schemes and programmes for disaster affected families in Uttarakhand. He has also undertaken the issues of effective implementation of RTE Act, 2009 in civil unrest areas with senior officials at state and national level. Dr. Yogesh has also initiated steps to safeguarding the rights of the children affected due to violence and displacement in Muzzaffarnagar district & Shamli distirct, Uttar Pradesh.
He has also been part of various training cum capacity building programmes conducted by various prominent organizations including National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD). Dr. Yogesh Dube has also interaction meetings and deliberations with UNICEF in its programmes, consultations and campaigns to broaden the prospect of child rights.
REDRESSED GRIEVANCES ON CHILD RIGHTS VIOLATION: Dr. Yogesh Dube has successfully handled numerous complaints on child right violation belonging to various States. Besides direct complaints, a number of Suo-Moto cognizance were also undertaken by him to address the violation of child rights by administrative authorities, police, schools, hospitals, policy/scheme implementers among others.
REGULAR INTERACTION WITH THE JUDICIARY: Dr. Yogesh Dube had frequent interaction with Indian Judiciary System, State Legal Authorities, Bar Councils for effective promotion of child rights in the country. He had regular meetings and deliberation with different district and state Judiciaries on child rights, Juvenile Justice Act, etc.
WORKED ON ISSUES OF JUVENILES LANGUISHING IN PRISONS OF DIFFERENT STATES: The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2000 directs that in no case a juvenile in conflict with law shall be placed in a police lockup or be lodged in a Jail. During his visits to Tihar in Delhi, Chandigarh, Amritsar, Jaipur, Moradabad, Dhanbad, Agra and many other districts, inspections were carried out by Dr. Yogesh Dube, to District/ Central Jails to find out if there were any juvenile kept in Jails due to wrong recording of age during the investigation. Among the under-trials as well as convicted inmates in these Jails numerous inmates claimed that they were below the age of 18 years on the date of offence for which they have been accused. However, only few of those inmates told that they had documents to prove their claim, but majority of them did not have any proof of age. It was found as gross violation of Juvenile Justice Act and Child Rights. Though, the spot recommendations were provided by Dr. Yogesh to Jail officials but it was also decided to take up the matter with NHRC so that direct investigation in all the Jails located in all the States be carried out to ensure that no juvenile languish in Jails and also ensure the safety of women and health, nutrition, education and welfare of their children who are permissible in Jails. It was his intervention, that NHRC took a Suo-Moto Cognizance of the matter and issued detailed notice to all the Chief Secretaries and Administrator of the States and Union Territories to report compliance pertaining to different provisions of Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Rules, 2007 and Rule 12 of the Rules 2007. Dr. Yogesh had also visited Tihar Jail to review the status of juveniles in Jail.
ADDRESSED CHILDREN’S HEALTH ISSUES: Dr. Yogesh Dube achieved various milestones in the sector of children’s health with special focus on immunization, malnutrition, disability, Japanese encephalitis/acute encephalitis syndrome, child labours working in highly polluted environment, water & sanitation aspects impacting the health of the children in rural and urban sectors in many States of country.
ADDRESSED THE ISSUES OF CHILDREN WITH DISABILITIES: It has been well established that children suffering from different kinds of disabilities are often overlooked for their needs and concerns. Dr. Yogesh Dube has frequently advocated with State Authorities, for children with disabilities including rehabilitative measures being taken, barrier free environment created at various levels, integration of these differently abled children into mainstream, provision of aids and appliances, provisions of vocational training, awareness being generated on child rights in disability sector, state wide surveys of the disabled children to set up new institutions and to develop education rehabilitation for them, various services for autism, cerebral palsy, mental retardation and multiple disabled, provisions of home based education, and to a large extent the provisions of special educator in schools. During his most meetings with state and/or district authorities, spot recommendations were issued to all the concerned departments to comply with the needs and rights of the disabled children. He has also stressed on effective implementation of provisions under RTE, Act for children with special needs.
INTERACTION WITH OTHER NATIONAL & STATE COMMISSIONS: Dr. Yogesh also maintained a regular interaction with other National and State Commissions including The National Human Rights Commission, The National Commission for Women and other statutory Commissions.
Besides above, he also initiated various national level deliberations & movements including safeguarding child rights movement, homes and institutions for children in need of care and protection, streamlining the CHILDLINE functioning, catering to the energy needs through solar energy in extremely difficult terrain, proper repatriation of children at railways and enhancing Inter-ministerial cooperation towards better child rights in the country. He has been part of majority of the key Public Hearings and other state level Commissions. His concentrated efforts actually lead to the effective implementation of the Integrated Child Protection Scheme (ICPS) in many states.
Awards & Felicitations
Honoured with “National Youth Award” (1995-96) in recognition of the outstanding voluntary work rendered in the field of National Development & Social Service by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (HRD), Government of India.
Vysan Mukta Pahat Abhiyan by the Government of Maharashtra, Social Welfare Dept., on 2nd October 1999.
Honoured with “Rashtriya Yuvak Samman” in the year 2001 by the Swami Vivekanand Rashtriya Vichar Sabaha for exemplary work in the sector of youth education.
Lions Club International District 323-D2 at the Literacy Rally & District Service Activities Seminar held on 8th September 2002.
Won competition on National Integration & Harmony organised by Samajik Rashtriya Ekatmata Samiti (Maharashtra) on 16th July 2003.
Honoured with “Shreshth Baalak Paalak Puraskar” in the year 2004 by the PTA for his plenteous educational efforts especially for the children and youth.
National Youth Project organised by the National Integration Camp held from 29th May to 4th June 2006.
12th National Youth Festival organised by the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports from 12th to 16th January 2007 for presentation of a Power Point Presentation and Vision Document on Environment.
Nehru Yuva Kendra, Nangloi, Delhi for winning the competition held on the occasion of the 150th (1857 – 2007) Anniversary of the First War of Independence – 1st August 2007.
On the occasion of the 150th Birth Anniversary of Pt. Madan Mohan Malviya by the Ministry of Culture in collaboration with Shantishwari (Bidar) – 2011
Rajya Yuva Parishad by the Department of Youth Affairs & Sports, Government of Maharashtra on 19th July 2014.
Marwadi Sammelan on completion of 100 year 1014 – 2014
Mumbai University for contribution towards Literature & Social Service on 17th March 2015.
Dharam Shiromani by Akil Bhartiya Ramayan Pradhan Samiti 2015
Honoured with the Divyang Mitra Award 2016 by the DWTI.
Vikram University Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh for contribution towards Hindi Literature on 13th December 2016.
G.J. Advani Law College, 2016
Film Studios Mazdoor Union 2016
Dr. Shambhunath Singh Shod Sansthan and Sahitya Academy’ 2016
`Honoured with the Acharya Abhinav Gupta Sahitya Saman Award in 2017 by the Kashmir Sandesh.
Hindi Shalaaka Samman Award in 2017 by Indo-Russia Friendship Society.
Honoured by the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India, STDC Directorate in September 2017.
Company received the Navbharat S.M.E. Excellence Award 2017 at the Navbharat S.M.E. Business Samiti on 28th October 2017.
M.B. REALTORS Welfare Association
Being Patient Foundation 2017
Director, D.G. Office, Ministry of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India for outstanding work in Social Service, Literature, Languages2017.
Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India, Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan for National Integration & Youth Development2017.
Awarded by Mayor of Mumbai for Swachhta Abhiyan under the Youth for Development Programme 2017.
Pt. Madan Mohan Malaviya Vidya Ratna Award 2017 by Devashram Trust.
Pt. Shriram Bajpai scout seva award 2018 by Hindustan scouts & guides.
Honoured by Vikram University for outstanding work for Divyangs and in the field of education.
Honoured by Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan - Mumbai for Communal Harmony, Peace & Nation Building Activities, National Integration & Youth Development.
Honoured by National Association for the Blind for upliftment of persons with disabilities.
The National Award as the Best Individual working for the empowerment of divyangjans by the President of India
Various prominent nobilities by national and internationally recognized institutions, societies, trusts, groups and organizations.
Child Welfare & Youth Development
Children are the future of the Nation! Dr Yogesh Dube has done marvelous work for the welfare of children and he has been fighting for their rights since quite a long time. Various initiatives for youth development owe their successful planning and implementation to the vision and dedication of Dr Yogesh Dube.
Literature & Culture
Literature is the mirror of a society and its culture! Dr Yogesh Dube has become one of the patrons and torch bearers of meaningful literature. Dr Dube keeps on organizing various events to promote the literature and cultural heritage of our country across the nation and the world.
Religion and Spirituality
यत्र योगेश्वर: कृष्णों यत्र पार्थो धनुर्धर:। तत्र श्रीर्विजयो भूतिध्र्रुवा नीतिर्मतिर्मम।।
Dr Yogesh Dube holds a Ph.D on Shri Ram Charit Manas from University of Mumbai. He has organized various activities aiming at the quest for wisdom and knowledge, in various parts of the country.
Dr Yogesh Dube has always been working for the implementation of Right to Education and making it accessible to everybody even in the most backward areas. He is well-known for starting and managing various educational institutions apart from helping several students through scholarships and other methods of financial assistance.
The health of nations is more important than the wealth of nations. Dr Yogesh Dube has been relentlessly working to ensure a healthier and stronger India. He has taken various initiatives including medical camps, free surgeries, working for Japanese Encephalitis and campaigns on HIV, Fit India and Anaemia.
See the person, not the wheelchair! They are differently abled and need our support to become a strong pillar of the nation. Dr Yogesh Dube has been working for Divyangs since quite long and he is also providing them with support equipment. He is constructing a dedicated Divyang Bhawan in Uttar Pradesh to help Divyangs.
Following is the list of key publications of Dr. Yogesh Dube:
- Child Labour Act and You
- Child Labour in Bhadohi U.P.
- Child Relief in slums of Mumbai.
- Abolish Child Labour
- Child Labour in Carpet Industry of North India
- Child Labour in Brassware and Metal Industry in Firozabad
- Child Labour in Textile Industry of Tamil Nadu
- Assisted in a research study on the Problem of Substance Abuse among Children
- Research Journal on Child Status,
- FAQs: Child Labour and Children in Distress
- Ramcharit Manas Me Charitra Srishti (Hindi)
- Mahayodha Karna (Hindi)
- The Colonial Rule
- The Great Revolution: Alipore Bomb Conspiracy
- Viveki Rai: Sahitya Mein Samvedna Ka Swarup
- And Many Short stories and Poetries
I appreciate the work of Dr. Yogesh Dube and convey my greetings and felicitations. More and more people should get involved in philanthropic work.
SMT. PRATIBHA DEVISINGH PATIL
President of India
I wish Dr. Dube and his entire team members for their tireless efforts to succeed in their endeavour always.
Minister of State Independent Charge for Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy (ayush) and Minister of State for Health & Family Welfare Government of India
Dr. Yogesh Dube visited various places including the interior part of several districts to examine the question of child labour, education and health as well as other problems faced by the villagers. Your approach to the matter will certainly help the down trodden people in various respects.
Justice B. C. Patel
Chief Justice, J&K and Delhi High Courts
I am indeed glad to know that Dr. Yogesh Dube, Member of National Commission for Protection of Child Rights, is doing excellent work in the field of child labour, education and other related issues, to ensure their rights and entitlements for making the country safer place for the future of the nation, which is free from any kind of exploitation, discrimination, violence and abuse.
Dr. D.Y. Patil
Governor of Tripura
Dr. Yogesh Dube has been observed to be a very dedicated, sincere and hardworking citizen in the area of welfare of children. I appreciate the work, zeal and enthusiasm of Dr. Yogesh Dube for the overall child development more particularly in rural and backward areas.
Mr. Anupam Mishra
National Commission for Protection of Child Rights,
Government of India
I wish to appreciate your distinguish efforts as Member of National Commission for Protection of Child Rights, in promoting the principle of universality and inviolability of child rights in the country. I am quite impressed in the way you handling the complex issues and knowledge of issues in depth to secure child rights. I am sure that you will continue to lend your active suppport and vigor in protecting and promoting child rights in the country.
Dr. Syed Ahmed
Governor of Jharkhand
Dr. Yogesh Dube has worked in social sector of the society, education and welfare of people of the country. He is very dedicated, sincere and hardworking. I appreciate the work, zeal and enthusiasm of Dr. Yogesh Dube for the overall development of the people of the country particularly in rural and backward areas.I wish him all the sucess for his future programmes.
National Commission for Protection of Child Rights
Ministry of Women & Child Development,
Government of India
Swami Vivekananda once said, “ We are responsible for what we are, and whatever we wish ourselves to be, we have the power to make ourselves. If what we are now has been the result of our own past actions, it certainly follows that whatever we wish to be in future can be produced by our present actions; so we have to know how to act.”
Our ancient heritage and culture, education, science & technology, nationalism, citizens and youth have all contributed to the India that we are today. It is only through diligent hard work, and unity that we will be able to take India forward to achieve greater heights in all fields. When we join hands and work as one, only then will we be able to better the lives of our children, the divyangs, the senior citizens and the underprivileged strata of society.
Inviting all of you to come and join me in my efforts to take our country to greater heights and strengthen our country irrespective of cast, creed or religion, for at heart we are all “Indians”.